There are many methods present out there but most of them show Mobile rooted methods but it is not necessary we can change our English keyboard to the Hindi keyboard and easily type in Hindi without any additional app except Gboard (multilingual typing).
How to Download Gboard (multilingual typing) for typing in the Hindi Language.
If you are On Android mobile Simply Follows the steps below:
1. Open Google play store
2. Search Gboard – the Google Keyboard
3. And Install it. If you already Installed it then follow the Next steps.
Adding New Virtual keyboard for Multi-Language Support.
1. Go to mobile Settings
2. Inside Personal search for Languages & input. Open Languages & input.
3. Then, Select the Virtual keyboard. Inside Keyboard and input methods.
4. And click on Manage keyboards.
Adding Hindi (India) Language keyboard.
1. Now, In Languages & input. Click on Languages
2. And here you can select and manage your Languages
3. Make your own Language preferences i.e Hindi (Bharat)
4. To add the Hindi language in Keyboard. Click on Add a language
5. And Search for “हिन्दी भारत” and Click on it.
6. Now to Make Hindi your primary Language tap and hold on “हिन्दी भारत” and Drag it on Top.
Typing in Hindi in MS Office with keyboard.
Now open MS Office App and create a new Doc, Excel, or PPT. And start typing and automatically google keyboard will translate and show you all possible suggestions. And if you want to Instant switch between English – Hindi keyboard you can simply click on 🌐 available on the bottom – left side.